Monday, May 5, 2008

My Biggest Greeting!

-originally written on April 30, 2008-



CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh? bakit?! Anu binabasa mo? Hehehe jowk. ^_^
I would like to send the biggest CONGRATULATIONS I ever give *bongga!hehe* to one of my beloved friend *toootXXXX* for the best moment of his life has come (naks). Im so very (so na very pa) happy for you, be good and gudluck for the next stage of your life. I know you will make it, and your dreams would soon come true. Ignore the negatives and treasure the positives for one day
you'll realize how lucky you are (or narealize mo na siguro ngayon) to have such an angel. In the
future, you'll be the happiest man I ever known, and you would tell things opposite from those
making you hard before. I'm so proud of you coz you make it up to this day, your day, the day of
your life you wont ever forget. You will see yourself cheering every year celebrating this day
with the one who is with you to make this day possible. (yiiieee)


Cheers pare!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhmmmppp,,,

batet hndi u pmunta? regalo ko? jowk... ingatz plagi... thank you so much for everything.. gud & bad memories.. stay happy... im just a txt away.. see yah...
.=paRe=.

Wicked Quest said...

aw...
you are away na... anong text away lang... wushu... hehehe...

congrats.. best wishes! yihie!!!

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner