Friday, December 15, 2006

Bequest 3 - 1

this is the continuation of bequest series *wow series hehehe*... this part is a short one... by the way, if you haven't read yet the first part of this story please take a glance of it first, i mean not glance on it literally, you should read it actually... i divided part 3 into different chapters, that's why 3-1... kasi masyadong mahaba kung iisahin ko lang, ok lang naman yung maiksi, para medyo mabitin... hehehe... ^_^ enjoy...

Bequest 3-1

“Here’s your ice cream my little baby sister… Tirhan mo si kuya ha!!! *smiles*”. I am talking to my sister Erica when mom called me from outside our garage, actually we just finished our dinner together, and a celebration for this day, my birthday is just an unforgettable one. I am so thankful that this kind of happiness is not worth a thousand bucks, for it is then this would rather not for me. Imagine a day with my whole family, my loved ones, my friends, and Jessie. I can’t believe I did it a while ago…

*flashback*

“I love you too…” . Silence occupies the moment our eyes meet and our hands clasp together… Jessie smiled.

“Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo… could you stop your romantic lines, or else my lips might touch yours…”

“Think I deserve it?”

“Oh shut up!”

Silence again, an angel walked somewhere around us our eyes can never be reach.

“Better finish your food. You’re more than starving than I thought.” And she broke the moment.

*flashback ends*

I knew I am serious enough, I knew to myself that what I have said are all true, why she can’t get it? I think my face won’t fit in any serious talk, am I that ugly/ I hurriedly look myself on my rooms’ mirror when I arrived at home early 3 pm and just said to myself, “No, I’m gorgeous. She knows that.”

I carried my sister on my arms and walked outside where mom’s calling, she stood with dad beside her.

“We have something for you”, dad said.

Right near them is a motorcycle, a very good looking motorcycle, a proud pure black astigin style. Excitement runs through me so near in becoming crazy, it’s really unexplainable feeling to hold what you are looking for fulfilling the wanted part of your book. I quickly hugged mom and dad, kissed them thank you’s, and exchange I love you’s.

Suddenly the phone rang, mom and dad get inside to catch the call while I’m still exploring my new boyfriend (hehehe), this motorcycle is as handsome as his owner, devilish attractive.

“Broom… broom kuya?!?!”, Erica asked still on my arms. I didn’t even know that drops of ice cream already stained on my shirt, but enthusiasm fills me up so no time to recognize on such things.

“Mm! Broom.. broom… sakay ka?!?!”

“Broom… Broom…”

“Jez phone”, mom interrupted. “It’s Ned”.

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner