Sunday, July 23, 2006

UNTITLED, TOO

I wrote this journal as our editorial clip in our newsletter when I was in my first year college...
I was inspired by one of the students who wrote in the official newsletter of FEU *I love reading newsletter from school, especially those articles wrote by students - lupet!... and I admire their cartoonist... galing! \m/* about the merging of FEU and EAC. The whole article was not pointing directly about that issue but he mentioned it anyway, so I wrote this one.

UNTITLED, TOO

Reading newspaper is what I always do during my past time, of course to increase the knowledge treasured in my empty head brought by my genius professors who act differently during class. I’m really inspired by those writers who mostly and specially the students of Far Eastern University who create a masterpiece of article, should I say. Students like us react emotionally and violently through writings especially when we’re studying in a school that demands a high tuition g\fees yet call by the other schools as jologs. No, this editorial is not made against the faculty, the process of enrollment or whatever FEU students hate.

I was sitting on a chair in THB 2nd floor study area when one of my classmates gave me the latest copy of the official students publication of FEU and told me to read the article written by a student named H.C. ‘I’m a very jealous type of person and it really bothers me a lot to see blue pants students use the new building (Engineering Annex)’ – his introductory sentence that made my eyebrow move up. Although the whole article was about what they experienced studying in FEU but he totally pointed a shot. I know he’s only giving his opinion and I really appreciate that, and that’s what I’m doing right now.

Let’s face the truth that some of the tamaraws hate seeing blue students walking and hanging around their green campus. Different issues were talked about after that merging. They just don’t know that because of that, the level or standard of teaching in the university was being climbed up. They don’t know that the name of the university was brought popularity not just by the sports and medicine field, but also in the field of technology and engineering. They don’t know what trials they faced having a trimester basis to produce an excellent high quality student from the campus. They don’t know the very strict policies being run in both colleges to build the students’ strong self-discipline and maintain the aura of the pupils and the building. In fact, they were the model students who deserve a lot. Others just can’t accept the fact that blue pants are better than them, trying not to look in the brains but it’s the attitude and discipline that counts.

Yup, it’s the color discrepancy. Green and blue is not a good color combination, they say, why they can’t accept each other and treat them right? The campus must have united students, right? Having a parochial mind cannot help us reach the top.


0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner