Tuesday, August 15, 2006

BORING...

13:47, I'm sitting on an office chair.. sitting straight and comfortable….
Robert is singing 'wherever you will go'..while I'm typing nonsense...
Right now I'm using Solaris 9 Operating System in this computer, because I'm sitting in front of one of the servers and usually operating systems used in a server are not so familiar, not common... those operating systems that are rarely known by people so that they have no idea on how to access it. Lucky me, I have basic knowledge about the environment in this fucking server; I can crash this one anytime I like! but hell like I'm doing that, it won't give me any allowance.. Yup! it's my internship this term and unfortunately *you've read it right!* "UNFORTUNATELY", I'm having my intern at this company *too much exposure for them if I name it, clue: it's one of the biggest company in the country, and probably you're using their product right now*... yeah, such huge company doesn't offer suitable training for us.. not a big issue right?
Students work as a trainee to complete the hours required to finish their term or sem, and what not? not even thinking if the work they are doing is related to what course they're taking - now I’m hitting a bullshit.

14:25,
the assistant of our supervisor goes to the other side of the office with Robert, while I..
I'm still sitting here, looking at my side every second, and avoiding my boss to catch what I'm doing. I can see his reflection in the computer beside this at my left side... he's busy with his terminal, checking his mails in the Outlook, answering his calls, yawning, he's not even aware that I exist... doing the most basic work of all... the work of NOTHING. Silence surrounds on my left while noise comprises on my right... *awww! Just got an invitation of having a picture taking from the section head on my right side, tss.. what the, they're disturbing me, I refuse to, so what?*...

14:43,
June is here. She's sitting beside Robert.. oh yah, Robert and ma'am are back. Shit! they're back. My ears are open from both sides, I can hear everyting though I'm doing something - typing.
*interrupted by June to eat merienda*


15:39,
I'm back from canteen.. who cares anyway, no one knows I took my break to eat except Robert not even my boss nor my lady boss. Ahuh, I don't ask permissions to feed myself, I'm maybe not giving respect but as if they give me one. No I'm not used to give disrespect to anyone, I just don't want to disturb them, they're too busy to hear my thing, so I do it instead of waiting them to finish their work - I guess that would take until non-working hours.

I ate... uhm... I wonder what the name of that food was... I think it's sweetened banana and camote.. "saging con camote y junie" as what June called it. Tastes good but it doesn't satisfy the devil on me, nor the angel if I have one. *Did I say angel? I doubt it….*

Now my sir keep on walking back and forth at my back, bumping my hair with his jacket, does he care bout that? I bet a million - he won't say sorry…
June's sitting beside me... reading newspaper from MRT, reading the entertainment section... she just interrupted me a while ago to read what I’m typing. Though I told her to get out in here, she just laughs and keep on asking. She already read this.

I'm tired… I want to go home… I don't want to step my foot here anymore… but what can I do? I'm just a stupid student who must follow rules in order to finish my studies… and get good grades… it's
16:23
here now, my whole day was boring...

Shit! *laughs with June* ... booorrriiinnngggg..... o_O

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner