Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm still alive! ^_^


Hi peeps! and to whoever reading this post..

Special mention to Ms. Honelyn dela Cruz and Mr. Glenn Cablas *naks may ganun!*
Thanks for reading my non-sense blog... *hekhek*
Sa wakas may nagbasa rin!!! hehehe...
*background music : Gemini*

By the way, I just made an account in multiply and up to this time, I’m still uploading contents, I have transferred all my posts or for simpler word 'cross-posted' this blogger to my multiply blog... you can find all of my posts here there...

As what I understand in the cross-posting thing, *haha! I’m ignorant* is that when i post a message in my multiply account enabling the cross-posting in my blogger, the message should be posted in my blog at blogger too. Unfortunately, it didn't happen.. It only makes me sick... T_T

I’m still thinking whether to delete this blog since I have my multiply blog already or to continue in this site. I am observing the difference of the two blog-hosting-sites. I viewed my multiply blog not so often unlike this blog. As you can see, my posts are archived monthly, if my blog is huge it takes time to view the whole page… I experienced this because I am reading someone's blog before but now I can't view it anymore, it makes my pc hang every time I attempt to. At my multiply blog, my posts are placed on a single page… yes. I think… I focused on the 'cross-posting' thing without realizing what it should look like.

I’m still fixing it... if you want to view it just click here.
Comments and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Last Saturday, we watched a few theatrical play performed by students taking a LITERAT class this term - their presentation for the finals. I finished five different stories, and it's quite worth my time to stay 5 hours… Honestly, I didn't like the first two presentations. No props, only costumes, poor delivery of lines, I don't want to say it sucks… but it is! >_< *hehe bad girl*

Just kidding!!! Their effort really matters.

Third one was the best... yeah. Simply the best. I think it's an original story written by one of the members of the group and YFC… it is related in having faith in God… or should I say it’s all about that…

A ten-times-standing-ovation performance… *naks* Congrats dudes for a great and an inspiring play... a-must-grade-of-4.0! *check me on that!*

Next one is the group of.. *don't want to mention names*.. uhm.. I don't want to criticize it specifically.. But I should say it's a good enough..

Last one in which the story was performed already by our group last last term, a comedy play 'Wanted a Muchacho'. Originally, the set up of the story is on a classically-elegant house with respectable characters... instead of following the same set up, they performed it with a twist… Nope. They didn’t change the lines nor the story itself, only the set-up – they did the ‘Mutyas Gracias’ style *from Bubble Gang* wherein they dressed and live like ‘taong grasa’. Haha! Asteeg! I noticed that their problem is on how to throw a dialogue but in overall performance it was good and they made the audience giggling-while-laughing-out-loud. Deserve to have a 4.0 grade. Huwow!!! Hehe… The one in the pic was our group performing the same play.

So there. Hi to my pare, dethdeth, menggay, to all sc listers, my classmates and berks *you know who you are*, my sis! Uhm… Happy birthday to my cousin michelle *tomorrow*… who else? My tatay! And to all people who know me… hehehe… ^_^ luv you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi zel!wwaahhh kailangan ba tlaga may special mention pa..anyway honestly nag-eenjoy nman ako sa pagba2sa ng wlang kwentang blog mo (jokes!!!)iyak na cya..it's a means of knowing you more kC.mahilig ka pla talagang magsulat ng kung anu-ano lang na maiCpan mo pero may sense nman kC nag-eenjoy nman kming mga readers mo.naks nag-eenjoy nga ba?oO nman!!!basta keep on creating more blogs.'til next...c yah!!TC mwwwaaahhhuuuggzzz

Anonymous said...

elow pare!!! musta n c fafa lauren???ssss???laurence pla...ahihihi...Uy! kilig! Uy! kinikilig! :-P (selos nmn ako...huhuhu) bket nmn nakasama ko dun pare sa list ng binati mo? ng blush 2loy ako... ^_^ na touch nmn ako dun pare! punta ko sa inyo!! hug kita!!! thanx pare ha! di mo ko naka2limutan! :-) wala nmn po ko mshado maco-coment sa blog mo bsta gus2 ko lang plagi my bago evrytime n ino-open ko 2ng blog mo...hehehe...la lang...miss kita plage eh...nigatz poh plagi pare!!! luv u so much!!! thanx as olweyz!!! mmmuuuaaahhh!!!!

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner