Tuesday, November 14, 2006

THOUGHTS (Bequest 2)

ooppsss... before you proceed please read first my BEQUEST post...
THOUGHTS (Bequest2)

1:00 in the morning, still I can’t sleep with the thoughts rumbling in my head. The dimness of the desktop light burnishes from an obscure corner of my room, stars suffuse the cloudless night as I get up from my nocturne moment. I turn on my MP3 player and site for radio station at that early, RT is still up so as WAVE. I gaze up to the sky while listening to a song I knew I know but doesn’t appear to be known by my mundane ingenuity. The moment I had with him keep on singing pleasuring my senses. I look for my guitar and strum a few tabs; the sound is angel to my ears, placing me to the scene I fantasized on the day of his birthday, few hours ago.

“I love you too… I love you too… I love you too…” – same lyrics, same line, same melody that pushes me in wanting to go back.. Ugh… It’s hurting me.

A romantic response on my gift, a friendly-romantic I love you too, it directly stab my heart and the feeling of forgetting everything except him once tickle on my essence. I wish that was not just camaraderie words, I wish those words mean something to him.

“Boom tarat.. tarat.. boom tarat tarat… tararat.. tararat… boom boom boom!!!” – my phone’s message alert tone whenever I receive a text message from Jez. I intentionally personalize that tone for him because it’s his teasing song for me, the way he sings that cheers me up.

“Oh. 1:23… the bossing is still up huh?.. Oh yeah. The finest among the gangs is much potent at this time”, excited I quickly throw myself in bed and search my phone under my pillow.

‘Gud nyt. :)’

Thinking he’s busy with his school stuffs, I replied the same message.
‘Gud nyt. Switdrims. ^_^’

Unexpectedly, he replied.
‘Still up? Or Training yourself to get up early huh… good luck.. :)hehe’
‘Yup.’
‘Mm… Pusta ko naka-unli ka na naman… adik ka talaga…’
‘^_^’
‘By the way, thanks for your gift and thanks for being there… ;)’
‘Sure. Got to sleep. See u on school. Gudnyt! ^_^’


That’s all. That is all we can be. We can be a very good buddy for both. We can be a very good friend for others. That is how it started. I don’t want just to end it there; I’m such a hopeless dreamer. What should I do? How long will I keep it like this? Pieces by pieces he’s taking everything in me till a second I realized that I want to wake up in the morning because of him.

I lay quietly on my bed breathing the thoughts formed with different emotions. A slap on my face wakes me up from my deepest illusion, I hug him, I kiss him, I love him. I close my eyes.

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner