Monday, November 20, 2006

My 6 Clend IC

My 6 Clend IC

OPM emo rock music is in season and embraces by our ears today. I admit, I was, am, and will be into it – I’m an addict music enthusiast right? I know you too… * \m/ *
*Since ganyan ang intro ko, what do you expect me to write from this post? Tss.. kelangan pa bang imemorize yan? Bisyo na toh, taeh…*
Last Friday, we went to a gig where a controversial band – 6cyclemind – played series of songs. The unwanted part here is that we have to wait for almost two hours for them to give pleasure… hehe… buti na lang, may cute na DJ kaming nakatabi while waiting *yun eh!* He looks young and his voice attracts everyone around, sana nagging voice na lang sya… jokes… ang galing ni papa Macho Palito from I-FM, idol! Woohooo!!!
Fortunately we were near the stage and the band is can be seen by our bare eyes form the place where we were standing without any head obstacle aside from the guard, lucky us!

They played around four songs ata yun including their own version of “Kumukuti-kutitap” ata title nun, their latest single “Umaasa”, and their two hit songs from their album – Sandalan and Sige with Tanduay lyrics (yuck)… What I like the most when 6cm perform is that they consider the audience as one of them, they are friendly enough, and most likely not a SNOB, they even tell jokes in between their songs, and ang kukulit talaga nilang lahat. I’m saying this, because other bands just play their songs then done… ganun lang… di man lang kausapin yung audience or tell a joke while the crowd wait for their next song, play and done, ganun lang… After a blast of rakrakan, the band wrapped the night up with autograph signing and picture picture…Since I already had the CD with their autographs, di kami makalapit, pero dahil sa batas kami *ganun*, taob ang guard… sorry na lang… hehehe… There's something wrong with the blogger, hindi ako makapagpost ng pics... isa lang... ayaw na eh...

Uhm…. Because Honey is happier seeing the band from a distance and June and Sarah are kind of shy kunyari, edi ako ang lumapit sa stage para mapicturan sila. After ko mapicturan si Tutti, he touched my hand for a while kasi inabot ko… hehehe… balak ko talaga dun hihilain ko siya tapos iuuwi ko na sa bahay… ehehe.. sa bahay nila June *yun oh!* As you can see, walang pic si Ney, kasi ang tanga ko hindi ata na-save yung shot… kakainis… anyway you can view the pics on my new journal site, just click here ... sorry for the inconvenience... sorry talaga...

Ayun… a one relaxing night with 6cyclemind with friends… by the way, the title of this post is actually jumbled letters of 6CYCLEMIND…. ^_^ There’s no such word as clend… hehe…

I would like to thank those who read my blog, congratulations! Nakarating kayo sa post na toh… if you are lost, SORRY TRY AGAIN… hehe… special mention to Paul Estacio *did I spell it right?* for getting hook into my blog, it’s really unexpected, I appreciate your time sobraaaa…. *uuyyy saraaahhhh talas ng mata oh… hehehe siguro sa isip mo, “mamaya to sa kin” hehe.. jowks*

I would like to grab this space to thank Honey, June, and Sarah for always being game to share my trip, your company rocks! All pics here are courtesy of Sarah’s cp, all rights reserved, copyright protected… kudos!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kudos??? wahehehehe kamustah naman yun? hehehehe jowks!!!

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner