Monday, October 9, 2006

A 3-Day HAPPYning (part 2)

A 3-Day HAPPYning (part 2)

September 9, 2006
Saturday

After a very short night dead at bed, I woke up 7am. I quickly informed Sarah *nice special mention dito hehe..* that I will be late and we’ll see others in school. I didn’t talk to my nanay when she got out from bed, a ‘melee through our minds’ is going on between us, and she didn’t say a word to me either. So I took my breakfast, full my mouth and swallow the bread as fast as I can, took my bath, put my clothes on, then packed my stuffs up. I wanted to dissolve myself in our house as soon as possible.

My classmates and I were going to Tagaytay, have an overnight stay in Cavite then watch UAAP Cheering Competition on the next day. That’s our plan, my plan. My head was already bleeding thinking on how would be the finest way to tell my mom for this consecutive barkada-gimmick-HAPPYning.

“Nay, may overnight kami, bukas pa ko uuwi..”, for I thought that was the best approach finding her busy sweeping in front of our door.

She stopped and shouted “Sige! Magtanan ka na!!!”, *awts T_T musta naman yun?*

I walked away from our house without a word or two, hearing “sige” made my ears clap together because it means “okay go ahead” for me… so okay lang yon, meaning pinayagan nya ko kasi sabi nya sige… naman!!! … Whatever the words next to it are just supporting concerns telling me to “be careful or ingat”… Anyway, it didn’t bother the devil on me nor the angel with horns holding a huge fork and laughing like “bwahahaha!” if ever I have one. Oh that’s great if I have… wicked huh?! She said “sige” so she agreed… Last night actually, I didn’t tell her where should I go and where I came from when I arrived, she was bad trip with me.

“Picture! Picture!” – as always travelers do… expectedly..

Tagaytay is like a “sky na tinubuan ng land sa ilalim”, unlike in Baguio its “sky na tinubuan ng land sa ibabaw”… cool right?! Of course, we relax our veins in one of the famous spot there, Picnic Grove. After a very long site seeing and mostly memories-taking, we head ourselves up to the Palace / Peoples Park in the Sky. There we see vastly from a higher position. Like a king on his thrown, Taal lies quietly in the lake, giving his preeminent view as if saying “Hey look at me… Say I am elegant or I will kill you!”. Tagaytay offers simplicity, but this simplicity brings a completely satisfaction guarantee. An 8.5-star rating definitely ought to have a return.

After the sunset, we’re already exhausted and way ourselves down to Cavite where we spent our night in the dorm of two of our classmates. The house is good so as the room, it’s pretty huge and enough for 10 people. We took our dinner there and prepared for sleep. But I’m not feeling sleepy yet; I’m thinking that up to now I only had one session of ‘inuman’ with my classmates so why not drink that night for our second session, right?!
“Inuman tayo! Ano ba yan ang aga aga pa…”, it was only 9pm and some of them are just pooped like June and Eme sleeping already like a.. uhm… *should I write it?* never mind…

“Oh sige zel, libre mo? … Ooiiii inuman daw taya si liezl”, mel said.

“Tae, ambagan…”

“Ay wag na… wala kaming pera noh” – a common reason as usual *students are always like this especially those who treat themselves a seraph… pisses me off sometimes *sorry* particularly in rare-gimmick-events but of course I UNDERSTAND…

“Ay ayaw nyo ba?? Sayang naman… busy na tayo next term… sige na!!!”

Alvin, Rommel, Allan and I went to the nearest stores but unfortunately they were all closed, so we bought 3 Red Horse Grande and ‘pulutan’ in 7-11 which is a one ride jeepney away from the house. I was the only girl who drunk with four non-drinking-alcoholic-guys *all of them are my classmates who are not inured to beer or alcohol except to *I guess* AlvinS*… And ako pa taga-tagay .. kamusta naman yun?! I ram down some angels, remove their haylo, replace it with horns, even give them an evil fork then teach them how to laugh like me, a devil… wahahaha... While we were drinking, we also had sound tripping and played card game – losers would pay the winner by letting him write/draw something on his face. I lost twice so I got two sketches on my face. Like what my MIND says, *sabi ko na nga baa!!!! Sheeettt!!!* 3 bonggacious bottles are not enough *kay Alvin pa lang! isama pa ko! Sus! Sabi ko na!!!!*!!! Walang ka-amats amats… ako na nga tanggera, 1st tagay, and last tagay, tapos sila pa nauna matulog sa ken… Girly guys kung uminom… Ang babait… di sanay sa alak… Yup! yup! yup!

Luck still with you girls out there, living non-alcoholic-man are endangered, feel free to grab my classmates okaaayyy!!!!!! *kidding*

*look my pics at friendster or click here from my multiply album..^_^*

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner