Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A 3-Day HAPPYning (part 3)

A 3-Day HAPPYning (part 3)
September 10, 2006
Sunday. Cavite.

I can’t easily sleep last night, I think I’m not used to less alcohol at one night shot of drinking session *jowks*, my blood still run wild through my veins. I really can’t sleep, so I got up at 4am. Since I have nothing to do and no one to talk to, why not look for something that would make me busy.

Buzzes from outside the window surround the whole house as I took my eyeliner and Sarah’s cp and get ready for a nice trip. While holding the cp on my left hand for the video and holding the eyeliner on my right, I started to write a word on Alvin’s (K) foot… “OLATS”… It was fade on my first stroke, so I carefully write it over and over to make it visible. But before that, I put a mark on June’s face too, then Alvin’s (K) face, then Alvin’s (S) back tummy *imagine a tummy in the back.. kidding!!! Eow Alvin.. muahugs* Anyway, I can’t see it clearly because of the room lights off, I used the light from the cp to have a glimpse on what I have done *gudlak naman yun…* … And not bad!!! At 5:30, I have finished my obra maestra “Abstract Body Text/Graphic Messaging with Eyeliner”…*sagwa! Eeww..* Isama pa yung what Alvin (s) drew on Rommel’s face – uhmm… I can’t remember what they call that.. I think it’s the helmet owns by one of the tall casts of Star Wars nakalimutan ko yung name… di ko mafigure out, pero naughty ata yun… hmp.. hehehe

June, Emerson and I set off at noon leaving some of our classmates in the dorm, we’re directing our way in Araneta Coliseum to watch UAAP Cheering Competition. We messaged Lenard to buy some tickets for us… but unfortunately, we were late. So we ended up chatting in some corners of Gateway.

Lenard is a girl, a feeling girl *hehehe*.He was with his friendly feeling girl classmate too, and his friend was with his boyfriend – so we pull Lenard onto us to give way for his friendly feeling girl classmate with his ‘private matter’. What do you expect talking to a gay?! – of course kachuvahan-chenelyn-eklavou-chukchakchenes moments… meaning ‘fun and funny’… The core of our conversation focuses on ‘how to determine a man if he is a bisexual or not?’ … A man. It’s pretty hard to say because I myself have not yet encountered a friend who’s purely man outside but is actually an ‘I-want-a-man’ inside… I doubted Lenard when he points to someone who he thinks is a member of Piolo Pascual clan. I really can’t figure out who’s who… errrr…

After our discussion and eating conference, we noticed that hundreds of students are walking around us – a signal that the Cheering Competition was already ended. UST got the title, a big hand for their dance troupe *gow Salingawi!! Nice one!!* .. Tired and dead beat, I arrived at home at 8pm, took my dinner and directly go to sleep…

Fun days have ended, yet mornings have more to offer…

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner