Tuesday, October 17, 2006

OCTOBERTDAYS

October is one of the months that have plenty of celebrations, and this month is actually giving me a headache and is of course a threat on my pocket. More celebrations (birthdays...etc) - more greetings - more gifts - more money to spend. Er! Can I die everytime October comes? hehehe....

Anyway, a list of greetings I prepared for this whole month who will celebrate their birthday and/or monthsary and/or whatever celebration they may have as long as I knew it, then time for me to greet them... belated or advance... here we go...

To Christina Aquino (Oct.4) & Raquel Acob (Oct.9) - a very warm happy birthdays for you two. These two are both my classmates in high school and is a very important members of our berks.. heheh...

To Rommel Legaspi and Globen Abron (Oct.13), have a merrier birthdays for you two!!! Hmm... I think a simple birthday greeting would do right? *I don't want issue here...* hehehe...
To Veronica Hipol (Oct.15) - rock on girl!!! miss you na!!! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to text you, you're not replying kasi eh... anyway, I'll just visit you on your work okay... *She's my high school friend, and an active barkada until now.. one of my closest dude, my source of answers, and my knife to wake me up.. hehehe*
To Alvin Kabiling (Oct.16) Happy birthday AAALLLVVIIINNN... woohoooo!!! hehehe... I'm sorry I don't have any presents... I'll promise you'll receive one from me but not now... a hug and kisses would do ayt?! hehehe.... muahugs!
And of course.... to Myrah Banoyo (Menggay! Oct.20) yiihii... Happy Birthday! I know you're happy right now, and a greeting from me would just giggle your lip a second, but that's all... *hehehe... nag-inarte eh noh... jowks lang po* anyway, happy happy birthday talaga! It's nice to see you again! Namiss ka namin ni Dethdeth!!! Hope you'll have more time to spend with us... muahugs!!! Enjoy our gift!!! hehehe...
So to all of you who celebrated or will celebrate your birthdays this October, live that day as if your last.. hehehe... ^_^
Oh! Have a FUN OCTOBERFEST!!!

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner