Friday, October 6, 2006

Untitled...

weeeeeeeee.............
i watched sponge cola's rockin' performance at ever recto kanina with my lovely classmates.. *yuck lovely* .. ayun ang saya saya!! wehehe!!! kaso bad trip lang, ang tagal nila dumating... 4pm nakalagay dun sa poster, but they arrived at 5pm... and we're there already at 3:45... napaisip tuloy ako kanina, is my time waiting worth for a band that only sang 6 songs? and remembering the impact of class in our philosophy last wednesday, my mind caught a freakin' question: what am i doing there? is it worth my time? ... and fortunately, nasagot ko naman yung mga tanong ko na yon habang hinihintay ko rin mag-umpisa yung program. Simple lang pala. I want it. IMO you cant regret a decision if the decision you made made you satisfied and wanting a decision is what worth doing. Kapag nag-isip ka kung anong gagawin mo, desisyon yon.
Although di ko masyado makita yung stage with the band kanina, I enjoyed it a lot kasi naririnig ko naman ng live, sumusulyap sulyap ako, and totally had fun by the fact that I was with my friends. wwooohhoo!!!

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner