Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Letter for a Friend


Apple,

Hi there girl!

I know you’re busy right now and reading this is such a waste of time. But you will take a glimpse of this if I tell you that I have something for you. Anyway, here goes a letter for you from one of your mental friend.

I always know that you have a lot of struggles this time, but I know that you can overcome those, too. You never met the words “give up” to add on your vocabulary right? and I can’t find it in your own dictionary either… What a funny way on how He put things just to learn…

Few people know me better and there’s only one person who knows me best, I think that was you. Yeah, it is you. I am with a lot of my friends most of the time. I talked to them. I shared experiences. But it feels different when it’s you who is listening. I know you know a lot about me, after all you are the only person I share my secrets with, not even my Ate. Although our schedules meet only for some time and very rare when schooling comes, you still willing to take even a second just to listen or tell your stories and news or just to say “Musta? Buhay ka pa?!”. Ever since I met you, I didn’t expect that our closeness will reach deeper like this. *naks!* ^_~

I’m very thankful for having such a true friend who understands me more than my sister… Hehe… I trust you more than you know and I’m hoping that our bonding will live as long as we can make it. Meeting you is a gift. Knowing you reminds me that no one is perfect, that I am not. And I thank you for that. You taught me how to make mistakes that will actually build oneself, but in a fun way. “Make mistake in a fun way, you are not perfect, so be it”. I admit I’m crazy but you’re crazier. I’m always be a bad girl but you treat me like an angel with horns. That is why I adore you girl! \m/

Sometimes I feel guilty because I’m not telling you what’s new and what’s happening to me more often. I feel guilty when you show me your tears, while I cannot show you mine. I felt so sorry about it. Though I’m not expressive as you are, and my emotions are hard to deal with, I know that you can understand.

I want you to know that I’m always here for you as your friend who will always ready to drink your bottoms-up when you cannot take it anymore, as your sister who’ll listen and advice you, as myself who will teach, comfort, and support you, or as whatever you want me to be to do anything you want me to as long as I can. I won’t enumerate what I want to thank you for, I just thank you for everything instead.

I’m looking forward for another ‘drinking session’ with you. Yes!! One-on-one again! Haha! The last one was really fun and I enjoyed it seriously with you. We rock right?! .\,,/

A cool lover.

A loving sister.

A crazy friend.

A cool, loving, crazy Dethdeth.

A living soul with a heart of a guardian who has an ‘angel-with-horns’ friend.

Astig ka girl! Lupet mo! Whew!

Inuman ulit!!! Weeee……

Love you!!!

Ingatz you always!!!

Mwaaahhhuuuggggssss!!! >:D<

Liezhelle

P.S

Menggay will always be there. I know. And we’ll catch her up whenever there’s a problem. Remember, we are saviour! Deth ang bato! Darna!!! Hehe…

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner