Sunday, May 28, 2006

Questionable Question

“Kung lalaki ako, liligawan ko kaya sarili ko?”

I do not know when and where in the hell I got this question, all I know is that I asked this to myself before. Maybe, it’s just came out from my mind for a certain reason. And I know it already after scratching my head like sir Beltran did while reciting a horrendous formula in front of our class *huhu… so sad wala na sya sa school… nakakaguilty tuloy… T_T *.

I asked my friend the same question, “Kung lalaki ka, liligawan mo ba sarili mo?”.

She said “No.”

I asked one of my classmates then, “Kung babae ka, liligawan mo ba sarili mo?”.

He said “Yes”. He said he was amazed and surprised to my question, I wonder what was the impact of my question to him. The question is very simple as you can see. Two choices to answer: Yes or No. There is no wrong answer. But the difficulty level seems to be ‘hard’ according to what he said that the question is apt for who wants to be a Miss or Mister Universe… *Mr. Universe? Meron ba nun?! Ahihihi*, in short, a beauty pageant.

I answered this question as… “Yes”.

How bout you? Ask this question to yourself.

0 comments:

 
Wicked Quest. Template Design By: SkinCorner